Application Tips For Patches
1. Garment should be freshly laundered.
2. Turn iron on to the hottest temperature setting. DO NOT USE STEAM.
3. iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place cloth or light towel over patch and Press iron straight down for 45 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible.
6. Turn the garment inside-out and repeat step 5.
7. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing. Do not use on unironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers. Do not bleach.